Friday, September 7, 2012

The Body Shop Bloggers Event

Hello everybody!
I was very excited to have the opportunity to attend a Beauty Bloggers event that was hosted by The Body Shop. It was my very first bloggers event...so I guess I'm officially a beauty blogger now! When I started blogging a few months ago, I never imagined the opportunities that blogging would give me. I never anticipated that I would be able to go to amazing events like this one, learn about exciting things and meet very interesting people! I was super excited when I was invited, because The Body Shop is an iconic beauty brand and I do own a few products that I absolutely love! 
The super star of the night was the new All-In-One BB Cream. It comes in a small shiny tube (very luxurious package may I say) that is small enough to fit into even a tiny purse. As I was testing it for the first time, I was startled to see a white cream coming out of the tube. And then the magic happened! When I stared rubbing it on my hand it turned flesh-colored on my skin! I must admit that I've never seen anything similar before. If you would like a full review of the product please let me know!
Then the Tea Tree Pore Minimizer was introduced to us. You might be familiar with The Body Shop's best seller Tea Tree Oil. The Tea Tree Pore Minimizer is an addition to their current tea tree range. This product is targeted to reduce pore's size, mattify the skin and redefine your skin's texture. I don't know if it will work for me but it did work perfectly on a lime! I hope that you can see the difference between the two halfs of the lime. 
The Scents Of The World Collection was then to be seen...and smelled of course!I've been a fan of The Body Shop's fragrances since my teen years and I'm amazed that every year they bring out new scents that always capture my attention. This year they launched Scents Of The World, their first collection containing 100% organic essence and globally sourced natural extracts. 
The fragrance collection includes :
There is one scent for every taste in this collection. If you have a hard time choosing which one fits you better, here's a little help quoted from The Body Shop :
For a truly exotic escape, choose Madagascan Vanilla Flower, a sensual oriental that transports you to a sun-drenched tropical island.
Otherwise, refresh yourself with Amazonian Wild Lily, a crisp aquatic that brings you right into the heart of the rain-kissed jungle.
Revel in a moonlit Mughal garden with Indian Night Jasmine, a seductive oriental,
or take in the sweet scent of a Japanese spring with the romantic fruity-floral Japanese Cherry Blossom.
For an encounter like no other, choose Atlas Mountain Rose and experience the freshness of dawn in the Valley of Roses with this bright floral scent.

The Body Shop has prepared a little goodie bag for us all! If you want to see what was included stay tuned! 



Thank you all for stopping by!
xoxo
Eleonor


26 comments:

  1. Ήταν πάρα πολύ ωραία και χαρήκαμε πολύ που σε γνωρίσαμε !!Είσαι μια κούκλα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ! Και χαρηκα πολύ που σας είδα από κοντά!

      Delete
  2. The Pictures are great!

    I don't have any products from the bodyshop, because they never had make-up produkts for really LIGHT skin, is that different in other countries?

    :*
    Melli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melli!
      To be honest I have no idea if the have very light foundation shades here either but my favorite products from The Body Shop are perfumes and skin care products.
      Thanks fro commenting!
      xoxo
      Eleonor

      Delete
  3. 1stly Congrats and 2ndly Body Shop is a really good one ;)


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. παρακαλώ ένα αναλυτικό ριβιού για την μπι μπι κριμ του μπόντι σοπ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Φυσικά!
      Δώσε μου μόνο λίγες μέρες για να την χρησιμοποιήσω και να έχω πλήρη εικόνα γιατί και εγώ μόλις την απέκτησα!
      (μόλις μου έκανες την πρώτη μου παραγγελιά για post! thanks!)

      Delete
  5. It looks like a great event! I'd love to see a full review on the BB cream, I'm intrigued to know if it changes colour to match you skin tone or if it just changes into a generic colour. The tea tree pore minimiser also looks amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll use it for a couple of weeks and then I'll post my review!

      Delete
  6. sounds like fun! all of the floral scents sound great to me!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that looked like fun! Body shop has that Satsuma shower gel! LOVE IT! And the Sandalwood linen spray! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love any kind of product that has a scent o Sandalwood!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! These products look great!

    xo
    Aliso

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the body shop :)
    have a beautiful day :-**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Κρίμα που δεν γνωριστήκαμε! Δυστυχώς δεν κατάφερα να γνωρίσω όλες τις κοπέλες. Αλλά περάσαμε υπέροχα!

    ReplyDelete
  11. εχω πλεον διαβαζει ολα τα ποστ ολων των κοριτσιων που ηταν εκει. νομιζω πρεπει να ηταν τελεια! την επομενη φορα θα τα πουμε κ απο κοντα =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Τέλεια! θα χαρώ πολύ να σε γνωρίσω!

      Delete
  12. Αχ κρίμα που δεν κατάφερα να έρθω κι εγώ! Λοιπόν αυτό με το lime πολύ μου άρεσε! Πολύ έξυπνο για να δείξουν την αποτελεσματικότητα του προϊόντος! Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Όντως πολύ πιασάρικο το τρικάκι με το lime! Μόλις πήγα σπίτι δοκιμάσα την κρέμα για να δω αν θα κάνει το ίδιο και στο δέρμα μου και όντως λειάινει κατά πολύ την επιδερμίδα.

      Delete