Monday, September 3, 2012

My Summer Holiday Breakfast

Hello everybody!
Breakfast has always been my most important meal, it's the boost of energy that I need to stay active during the day. On my regular daily routine, the time that I eat every meal is pretty much fixed, so a bowl of cereals would give me the energy that I need until my next snack. But  that wasn't the case during holidays since I was finishing my breakfast without even knowing when I will get the chance to put any kind of food in my system again. That's the reason I needed that something extra to get me going this last month, yet I wanted to stay on the healthy side so here's what I ended up eating almost every morning.


I know what you think...anything would taste yummy with that view! But believe me, it actually tasted very good! 
Here's my recipe for my champion's holiday breakfast!
- Fat free Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 banana
- fig
- 1/2 peach
- 1/2 pear
- 6-7 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- cinnamon

What about you? What did you eat during your holidays? And do you have any good and quick recipes for breakfast?
Thank you all for stopping by!
xoxo
Eleonor

3 comments:

  1. Στο δικο μου πρωινο το σταθερο ειναι ο καφες. (εξτρα δυνατος)
    Τωρα τα υπολοιπα καθοριζονται απο τις ...λιγουρες μου. Οταν ξυπνησω πολυ πεινασμενη τηγανιζω μπεικον, σκαραμπλαρω αυγα, φρυγανιζω ψωμι κ βαζω μπολικη κετσαπ στο πιατο μου!
    Ωραια η ιδεα σου για το υγιεινο πρωινο! Μαλλον θα τη δοκιμασω. :)

    Καλο μηνα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Πολύ δυνατό το πρωινό σου!
      Καλό μήνα και σε σενα!

      Delete
  2. very healthy!

    http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete