Thursday, July 5, 2012

Quick relaxing spa!

Hello sweeties!
How is everyone doing?
Today was a tough day at work (I'm sure you all know these days). After 7 hours of hard working and stress I finally  got home. I was kind of can't-feel-me-legs tired and all I wanted was to do nothing. But sometimes you are so tired that just lying on the couch isn't relaxing enough. You just need something that will make your body and mind magically forget about the tiredness. You want that something extra to give you a boost of energy. Does anyone else know the feeling? Soooo.....what's better than a quick home spa?! The moment I came up with the mini spa idea I started feeling better!

  I choose my fluffiest towels, I jumped into to shower and took a looooong relaxing bath using all of my shower products! I was already feeling better just by smelling all these shampoos,bath oils and body scrubs! After soaking in the bathtub for an hour (or even more!) I though it was about time to get out of the water before my legs turned into fishtail!
It was time for my facial spa! I chose a hydrating/purifying mask and put a thick layer all over my face. (as you can see in the picture my mood was getting better & better!) I waited for 15 minutes and when I rinsed it off,my face was feeling fresh and cool! After that it was time for a generous amount of moisturizer.






So my energy was already boosted, my face was clean and fresh and I though that my hair could use some pampering too. I decided to give them a heat-less styling. The only hair product I needed for that was an anti-frizz serum. I put a small amount all over my hair focusing mainly on the ends oh the hair.











Then all I had to do was to part my hair with a zig zag...


















  ... and then braid two side french braids that I would leave all night long. When I unbraided them the following morning I had effortless beach curls. I always style my hair like that when I want to give them a break of heat styling. 













If you don't know how to french braid your hair here's a quick tutorial. If you don't get it the first time don't get disappointed....practice makes perfect!






After having my hair done I put a thick layer of my favorite body cream all over my body.












Now I was ready to do some serious relaxation! I poured myself a glass of icy cold sparkling water (with a slice of lemon of course!), turned on the A/C and watched a movie.I chose the "Dream House" which wasn't bad actually! (though I really dislike Daniel Craig - btw I think he is the worst 007 ever!!)














So what about you? What do you usually do when you're extremely tired? Any suggestion of new "relaxation ways" are more than welcome!
Thank you all for stopping by!
xxx
Eleonor
















7 comments:

  1. Hello there :) I am a little late, I know, but I would like to thank you for your nice comments on my blog :) I wish I was able to braid my hair like you do...looks so cute :) I hope you are feeling shiny and new after your spa session and are ready for the weekend?! Greetings from Canada, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julia! Thanks for your kind reply! You're very sweet!
      xxx
      Eleonor

      Delete
  2. fantastiko post! episis ksetrela8ika me tin foto sou!!! eicai apisteuti! <3



    kisses
    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολύ ωραία η πλεξίδα!!Είσαι κουκλίτσα! xx Menia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ Μένια!!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    relax spa and bath

    ReplyDelete