Monday, July 9, 2012

Outfit Of The Day

Hello my beautiful readers!
How is everyone doing?
 I've got a quick outfit of the day for you today! Here is what I chose to wear at work this morning. When it comes to work outfits -since we don't have any particular dress code- I'm choosing casual and comfy but at the same time girly and chic clothes. So, for today I chose a fun floral high waisted skirt combined with a simple yet girly V-neck T-shirt. The belt, sandals and murano-glass necklace completed the look. The purse is the one I've showed you here. I chose a pastel yellow nail polish to match with the skirt.

 
1.V-neck T-shirt from Mango  2.High Waisted Floral Skirt from H&M  3.High Waisted Belt from New Yorker  4.Purse from Bershka  5.Sandals from H&M  6.Murano-glass Necklace from local store  7.Nail polish from Essence (51 MELLOW YELLOW)

Thank you all for stopping by!
xxx
Eleonor

4 comments:

  1. Eleonor mou...mou eleipses esu kai oi stylistikes sou emfaniseis!!!Love the outfit combination btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maraki mou! Ante na pame gia kanena banaki!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Panemorfo outfit, eidika h tsantoula to kolie kai to mplouzaki! Exeis poly oraio gousto Eleonor ;) xx Menia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ Μένια!!
      xxx

      Delete