Monday, July 16, 2012

Easy rider weekend! (a photo album)


 Ahhh weekend! What a lovely word! You feel happier just by saying it out loud!
The weekend is over now but...it's ok! When you have such a great time during the weekend, Monday mornings aren't that bad!

Since the temperature was over 35 degrees Celsius during the last days we decided to take a little break from the city noise and the extreme heat and go for a mini motorcycle trip! So we packed quickly and we were ready to ride! (imagine me trying to pack ALL my staff in a motorcycle bag.......not pleasant!)

This is our black beauty! I must admit (as crazy as this might sound for a girl) that I'm emotionally attached to this bike.  It's not that I'm a big bike lover or a speed maniac. But this little baby has accompanied us to so many unique places and unforgettable experiences. Yes I know that it is dangerous sometimes and blah blah blah and we did have an accident once that left me with a cracked ankle and a bunch of bruises.But still I can't say no to a motor road trip! I just love that crazy feeling of freedom that you get when you are on a bike!




How about you? How did you spend the weekend? Any excited experiences to share?
Thank you all for stopping by!
Happy Monday everybody!
xxx
Eleonor

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!
    Thanks for your comment!

    New post!

    http://thechichut.blogspot.com.es/

    Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was not as exciting as yours, tidying my wardrobe was a exciting as it got!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking about wardrobe I should do I little tidying myself too! Thanks for commenting Kim!
      xxx
      Eleonor

      Delete