So, these are the products I've recently purchased from AVON. I must admit that I really like this brand. I think that they are high quality products and the prices are reasonable........IF you get them on a sale. My way of buying from Avon is to order only offers. Otherwise I think they are a bit on the pricy side.
So here's my last order!
- True Colour Blush - RUSSET
- Foundation Brush
- Supershock Max Mascara - BLACK
- Supershock Eyeshadow Pencil - CREAM DREAM & CHOCOLATE MELT
- Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick - RED
- Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick - INSTANT MOCCA
- Nail Experts - FRENCH MANICURE SET
- Nail Experts - PEELING AND BRITTLENESS SOLVER
- Nailwear Pro - ROMANCE
- Advance Techniques - Frizz Control
- Avon Naturals - Cherry Blossom Body Spray
- Crearskin - Blemish Crearing 3in1
- Advance Techniques - Heat Protector Styler
- Sleeptherapy - Restful Night Sleep Balm
If you would like more information or my personal opinion on any of these products please let me know.
So what about you? Do you ever buy from Avon? And if you do, what kind of "buying strategy" do you follow?
Do you have any idea how could I try the foundation shades? I often see really good offers on their foundations but I have no idea how to get my hands on any of their samples!
Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great one!