Sunday, March 3, 2013

Card making!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? 
The weather here is a little cold and cloudy today and since a have a bit of a flu  I thought I would stay in and do some card-making! And of course I wanted to share it with you guys! I've done another card-making post a few months ago. Today I'm going to show you my latest creations. I don't necessarily make cards only when I have someone to give them to, I just make them because I enjoy the process...and if there is someone to receive it then that's even better!
So I hope you like them!

Here are two different options using the same paper and stamps. You've seen the first one on my diaper-cake.

This one is a wedding card.




 Please comment down below and let me know what you think!
Have a nice and creative Sunday evening!
Thank you all for stopping by!
xo
Eleonor


3 comments:

  1. Υπέροχες οι καρτούλες!
    Τρελαίνομαι γι' αυτή με τα πουλάκια!

    ReplyDelete